From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 09:52:21 -0500
Hi, all.

We had a great 40-meter east coast mid west round table yesterday, although
I had to keep reminding myself that I was actually sitting in the chair
doing it for a change.  (grin)

We had a great turn-out, plus several people who were new to me, at least,
which was a treat.  Also helped out a few folks with various technical
issues.

The list of check-ins was as follows:

W8QIY--Lowell Greenville, Ohio
WD8INW--George Clarkston, MI
WA9YBW--Howard near Springfield, IL
W9DIK--Harold near Chicago
KC2YXN--Kathy Clay, NY
KA9YIU--Glenn Madison, WI
WA2U--John Clay, NY
KD2CDU--Mike near Albany, NY
WD9GUT--Jim in MN
KW3A--Steve near Phili, PA
KD0HOY--Ron Independence, MO
KY2D--Jim Morristown, NJ
WA9TOP--Howard Milwaukee, WI
KG4ITD--Junior Liberty County, FL
KC9LTV--Ed Chatam, IL
KB8TYJ--Tom Big Rapids, MI as net control.

Hope to hear everyone and others next week.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ