From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:44:14 -0400
Hi Brady and welcome to the list.  The TS-480SAT is a 6m to 160m.  All
functions are spoken.  I find it hard to work with the 6m band.  This radio
will work better with the software on your computer.  I have had no other
issues and all of the pieces are their.  I am a non smoker which helps in
resale.This the 100 watt version and not the 200 watt version.  The 200 watt
version takes out the automatic antenna tuner.  other questions can be sent
to my  [log in to unmask] net   account.  73  Gary KB2YAA