From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:51:48 -0700
Hello Mike, the short answer is no, but we will have to make a decision
before too long.  I have a 480SAT, but I use it exclusively on six.  I could
get a second one I suppose, but we would prefer to use the equipment that
Stan already has.  He has 4 Kenwood TS990Ses, so perhaps he could dedicate
one of them to remoting.  We shall see.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ