From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2016 22:01:35 +1300
Hi Steve!

I was not home then, but I did attempt to connect from around 8 until 8:15
local time there hoping to join. The ap initially said I was connected to a
server, so it reported a large number of available nodes, but as always
seems to happen with the Iphone, any actual attempt to do anything soon has
the luck expired. I don't think it wants to work when dependant on a 4G
internet connection, but I've been wrong before. Perhaps next week will see
me better situated.

73,
Dave