Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:33:11 -0600
Although I love the portability of some of the latest technology, my need to
be able to move between computers and not have to change types of files,
email clients etc keeps me on my laptop. If I could get a Braille n speak
I'd probably carry that with me for note-taking purposes, but nothing exotic
any more. If I need to do that then I'd probably think about getting one of
these smaller netbooks.

Fred Olver