From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:04:21 -0400
Just call it the Fund for Accessible Radio Transceivers (FART). Actually, I think it’s a fabulous idea. It means I have to justify fewer radio purchases to melanie. Speaking of which, I’d better get cracking on the guide for the Puxing PX-UV973. Anyway, I guess this makes Colin the Old FART, or the Head FART, or at least the FART Administrator. I like it.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY