From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:20:17 -0500
Below my message here is Fred's response to my post. Frankly, I am a bit
disappointed in his reply. My impression is that he is not especially
interested in working with us to find a mutually satisfactory solution to
the QRZ access issues. I expected him to possibly reject my suggestion, but
I thought he would come back and leave the door open for additional feedback
and suggestions if our initial one was not acceptable, but that is not how I
am perceiving his response. So, this is going to require a little more
thought in terms of what our next move should be. I'm going to work with the
site a little more myself. Since some of you are having no problems and some
are having considerable problems, it seems logical that we step back and ask
the question:

What are some of us doing differently than others, resulting in some of us
having more or less difficulty accessing the QRZ site.

I suspect it might be as simple as those who are not having access issues
are logging into the site with a user ID and Password while those who are
experiencing problems are not. If, indeed, it is this simple, then, we can
take a little different approach with Fred and probably gain his full
cooperation.

So, is anyone here still having problems accessing QRZ.COM even if you use
your user ID and password? Of course, we are referring to only screenreader
users.

Ron, K8HSY