From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:34:35 -0500
I'd be concerned about this statement, "Does not have digital
SWR/Wattmeter/LCD display, audio SWR meter/audio feedback, antenna switch or
4:1 current balun."  I'd call MFJ about this, but this tuner might be
difficult to use.

Unless you need the higher power, the 993B works fine, and has some audio
feedback.  For example, it sends "SWR" in CW if it doesn't find a match.
--
Jim, ke5al