From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:16:13 -0700
I had never heard of these.  A friend of mine bought a 2 meter version on
e-bay, and this note is from another ham who programmed it for him.  I'll
find the note that has the link and send it in a minute.  Neither are
blind, but his comment about the voice menus made me sit up and take
notice.  Anyone else heard of this brand?  I've talked to this radio on
irlp and it sounds good.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr