From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:14:10 -0400
Hi, Terri:

Thanks for your help with my call sign last Spring.  I use the Braille, as
you wrote it, when I write a QSL card.  Now I have a different need growing
out of my need to serve as recording secretary for our amateur group.  I use
the Braille'N/Speak and Fred Gissoni's "Ham Calls" program when doing my
tern as Net Control and it works fine as it understands the combination of
letters and numerals.  I can not, however use that program for mixed text as
when writing minutes unless I write everything out in Grade One Braille.
Back in 1939, that is what one did in first grade.  Later, we learned what
they called Grade 1-1/2, and finally in about 4th grade, Grade Two Braille.
Excuse the history lesson.

I tried every other possible combination with mixed text using Fred's
program and both Grade One and Grade Two, and nothing comes out totally
readable.  Have you a solution?

If you have Braille'N'Speak, please write the following for me:

Tom, W3RCJ reported that the old Rib Cage antenna is in need of repair or
replacembet.

Thanks.

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.