From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2016 21:33:24 -0500
Steve:

I read Mike's comments about the unavailability of pre-fill files in the
N3FJP software after I wrote my response.  So, I know it's not available to
me at least at the current time, unless I pursue another logging software
option, which I do consider from time to time.

Always some new innovation to think about.

At least it keeps the mind active.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ