From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:11:03 -0800
Hi Kevin,

That helps a lot.  I definitely would want to run the antenna in an inverted vee configuration.  I'm primarily interested in 40 thru ten and hopefully the warc
bands as well.  Anything at all on 80 or 160 would be fine, so any performance at all would be just fine with me.  If it's better than that, all to the good!
<smile>

Don  W6SMB