From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:36:34 -0800
Jim and others, you can find Ed Potter on the Philmore voice mail system,
operated by a guy named "Phil" from the Chicago area. About a year or so
ago, Ed completely lost hearing in one of his ears within a matter of a
couple of hours! They haven't been able to bring the hearing back. He still
has his Playback marketing business which he operates out of his home. But
the mag, as you probably know, hasn't been published for a number of years.
In a phone conversation with him, he told me that the mag, as he called it,
simply passed its time. 73 and God bless. Doug, N6NFF