From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:46:43 -0700
well,
lets see how I can answer this…

the mic: standard Yeasu hand mic with 8 pin round plug, up/down controls and a switch on the back

I also had the experience of getting bit by some RF in the shack yesterday, so I am a bit reluctant about sticking my finger into ports. I do not have a separate receiver here, so I cannot verify other issues mentioned.

BTW, right now, a new mic for this radio costs almost as much as it will for me to have it repaired. The place I have settled on will not charge me a bench fee. shipping costs for me are also not that much as I will be using UPS insured ground.

anyway, thats what I have for answers right now.

-eric