From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:59:28 -0500
    John:

We started on 7.195, but probably because of the traffic you heard, moved to
7.198 about 20 minutes or so into the roundtable.

Interestingly, I had asked several times if 7.195 was in use, prior to our
beginning the roundtable, and got no response, or at least didn't hear any.
The guys who were on that frequency were very civil, and appreciated our
moving up to 7.198, so I think all ended up well.

My plan is to do the roundtable again next Saturday: Jan 29 at 2100Z on
7.198, unless someone comes up with another workable suggestion between now
and then.

40 already had gotten rather long by the time of the roundtable, so it will
be interesting to see how it does in the coming weeks with more daylight.
See everyone on the cross-country blind ops net on 14.258 this afternoon!

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ