From:
Matt Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 03:06:02 -0500
Hi Jim and all,
I play guitar and wright songs I have Matt Arthur and The Bratlanders.

I just got home from a show just about a half hour ago.
We play kind of a rocked up country thing with alot of oridgenal stuff.
It has allways supprised me how menny hams i have met who play or use to.
So the to things go together well.
Thanks 73 Matt ka0pqw