From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:44:06 -0400
I used one of the ldg tuners, likely the at11mp, but not sure, as it's
been several years.  But it did well with my g5rV and Super Antenna
MP1.  Make sure you get the DSP/ut106 and ut102 voice chip.
If, with these two units, which initially were sold as add ons, but if
you can get a new 718, or a well taken care of unit with dsp and
speech for $700, you should do well.  There are some other
possibilities as well, depending on power accessibility, and
portability considerations.  Danny.