From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:50:32 -0800
Right you are Tom! Jim

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:44:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Comments on braille USERS & brl displays

Getting that kind of data out of those companies would be about
like getting
the truth out of Donald Trump!

Tom Fowle WA6IVG

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 09:54:55AM -0800, Jim Gammon wrote:
 Jim, I used to hear figures from the Nfb and/or AFB that some 10
 to 15 percent of the blind population used braille and that was
 measured from the working age blind, which would reduce your
 population even more.  It would be interesting to collect data
 from all the companies who sell braille equipped notetakers, and
 braille displays to see just how many are in use and then again
 how to find out how many of those are really being used by the
 people who have them.  Jim WA6EKS