From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:49:02 -0400
Sorry, it's been a tough last couple weeks. I suppose my wife going in for a
shot yesterday that should have helped her chronic back pain and losing use
of her left leg in the process didn't help. It's back today but that's
really been the story of the last couple weeks, all senseless crap happening
with no rhyme or reason to it. Did I mention being out in the sun room last
week to move a couple things out there to the shed? Oh yeah, I have 5
minutes to do it, as if I needed that too, I found out why a drop ceiling is
called that as for no reason, I never hit it with anything, was nowhere near
it, the whole thing came in on my head. It took me 2 hours I didn't have to
put it back up. I'd say it looks like a bad month, I won't miss it when it's
over. I should have known when the first we lost brakes in the car. I never
did find out why but one of the lines got full of air. I bled them and
topped off the fluid and it's been OK since. I have a feeling there's a
minor problem there that will show itself soon when it changes to a major
one but I can't find it right now.