Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:19:58 -0800
Hi

     I have spent a long time considering what alternatives there may be to
traditional soldering. Eventually, I broke down and started working with a
standard soldering iron. However, this is less than ideal for some places
that require a small amount of solder in a place where there are many close
connections, like a plug, to short too. Thus, I am wondering if anyone has
tried the product "liquid Nails"? It is not normally associated with
electronics. However, if a person has a good electrical connection, all the
solder does is maintain a physical bond. Therefore, it is not absolutely
necessary to use a conductive material, like solder, to maintain this
physical connection. I am curious to know about other people's experiences
with similar products as soldering applications? If you have never tried
such products, what do you think the results may be?

God bless,

Mark

My Linked In profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-torgerson/5b/726/348>