From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:24:15 -0500
I have no use for it, but here is the blurb from the Kenwood page:

ARUA-10 Version 1.00 Last updated : October 15, 2010

About this software
  This is the software to be used to connect a TS-590S transceiver and a
PC by a USB cable and make it possible to use a speaker and a microphone
on your PC instead of those on the transceiver.
  Using this software coupled with ARCP-590, simply connecting a PC to a
transceiver using a USB cable makes it possible to control the
transceiver from the PC.

73, Steve KW3A