From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 22:08:39 -0400
I have been using the "talking Thermostat" for over 10 years now and it
works perfectly continually.
If you get a message about cleaning filter or checking the system, I think
it says, just hold down the the "NO" button for about 10 seconds and it will
cancel it.
Give it a try!
I am very happy with mine!
73.