From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 09:24:40 -0700
buying an RT systems package for programming the thF6A seems a bit counter
intuitive.
The kenwood software is free and very accessible using JFW or wineyes...and
the chinese programming cables are cheap and work just fine.
So now you have a pricy programming package plus you have to work with a new
screen reader as well lol.
I think the RT systems stuff is great for Icom or yaesu products where they
do charge for the programming software and cables aren't as easily and
cheaply available.
But kenwood has always offered their programming and control software for
free for all their radios.
73
Colin, V A6BKX