From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:32:50 -0500
HI Ray and all,
To do a license upgrade or renewal, you will need the FRN, and the cors
password.  If the party involved doesn't have a cors password, you will need
the partys SSN to start and then link a security question to the file.  This
will need to be submitted to the FCC for you can proceed.  Once you have the
security question link to the upgrade, you can proceed to establish the cors
password.  You cccan make up the password and then yu are ready to make the
updates.  You will need to sign in again to bring up your friend callsign
data.  There will be a question page, then a license summary page.  This is
where you will find the edit fields to change anything if needed.   If there
is no changes, yu submit the summary and then get a review page.  Once you
click continue, there should BE A PAGE THAT comes up with a successful
notice.  There will also be a link to make a copy of the license holders
info.  You can either print this or make up your own page.  Hope this helps.
Gary KB2YAA