From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:20:31 -0500
Eric:

I had a nice long talk with Richard from Main Trading Company, and he was
extremely patient and accommodating regarding processes, and what he could
give me for my equipment.

The prices he quoted for the new gear were actually slightly lower than
other dealers, so I was very pleased with that as well.

Unless something miraculous happens within the next day or so, I think I am
going to go withMTC for my equipment trades, and for purchasing the new
auto-tuner and ALS600.

I'm sure if I hung in there and posted ads for my used gear on a number of
other web sites, I probably could get more for each individual item.  But to
be honest, I simply don't have the time to do that right now, given all of
my work and family-related commitments.  This is especially true, not
knowing for certain whether it would really pay off in the end.

I'm sure some would criticize this approach, but there are times when you
have to be practical in life.  Plus, I don't mind giving Main Trading
Company my business, since they perform a valuable service and really do
seem to have the customer's best interests in mind.

I'll keep you posted, and thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ