From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:59:19 -0700
Hello Matt, I have the 480SAT, but I only use it on six meters.  For my
purposes it is plenty good, but I wouldn't want it as my main HF radio.
There are plenty of guys here that use their 480s on HF, so you will have to
rely on what they have to say about the rig.  As I said, it is plenty good
enough as a six meter radio that is left on 24/7 so that six meter openings
won't be missed.

N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ