Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 09:51:29 -0700
how do i make my tmv71a in to an echolink radio? sir or mam i have my radio and the right cable hooked up to the lap top i'm an echolink member. it might seem crazy, i want to use my uv3d to get my base which is connected to echolink. i want to turn it on to make a short qso then turn the whole thing off i'll get out of it, with the ht and turn it off with the ht. is that possible? or is that idea crazy. if anyone can help me do what i have to do please call me at 1 7 0 7 4 2 2 4 2 0 3

i want guest ops in the van to do legal dx. the staff will give me the phone if it is not in use. thanks sirs or mams. we'll wait for your call.

from walter the dxer wb6jtj