From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:02:32 -0400
Well, congratulations, Bob, on what seems to be a nicely-functioning
10-meter repeater in your part of Iowa.

I guess that, in order for me to work the repeater from here in Central
lower Michigan, we'd have to have some pretty consistent short Sporatic E
skip, but stranger things have happened.

On a related note, do you know where I might be able to get a readable list
of known 10-meter repeaters?

It just seems as though it might be fun to play around sometime and see what
I could work, although the idea of 10-meter simplex on 29.6 is also equally
appealing.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ