From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:24:13 -0400
I did it with a sighted ham friend on betsey's computer as we happened to be
there. it takes hours because you have to download some java aplet for the
browser hi hi. it does nothing against your browser but it is a pain.
anyway, it worked and I keep joking that betsey's computer will never be the
*same! 73,
Barb [log in to unmask]