From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:44:50 -0400
 Sorry.  I meant to respond to you late in the week, but was then gone to a
convention on Friday and returned in time for the net on Sunday.

In recent weeks we have run the net within 100 Hz of 14258.  Many of us will
be there on November 7.  I think that we will be back on standard time on
that date, so it would be 3 PM CST, or 2100Z.  In addition to October 31,
November 21 is another date when we are likely not to run the net, because
of the phone sweepstakes contest.

On yesterday's net, various people heard the TS590 for the first time, as
K7RX and K8LR both have theirs on the air.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls