From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:17:02 -0400
Hello Friends,
    If any of you own this rig and can help me with its operation, please contact me offlist. Both my wife and son are sighted but very limited knowledge with communications equipment and a little confusing. Want to see if I can get this working before purchasing another rig and unable to find this model for anything other than manual which is very confusing. Won't bother you for every command but the basics of setting offset and p.l. would be very handy. believe can be done by a blind ham but even having sighted help would work if can get handle on basic commands. Sincerely, Dave W4CI