From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 10:46:03 -0700
I could never get as far with my old 49 mhz phone, and
it was upstairs. vhf and uhf are funny where 1 band
will work in some places and another is better in
others. 900 mhz and 440 mhz are short enough that you
can do well if near a window, just the right size.
Could there be some sort of metal based film on you're
windows to block uv light? and you'd think the
screens, which are metal, would actually block those
signals.