From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 22:38:33 -0400
Package consists of,
2, 2meter and 70CM, HTS,
4, Rechargeable Battery Packs,
2, Charge Cradles With AC Cords, and DC Inputs,
2, HT Carrying Cases,
1, Battery Eliminator pack with attatched ciglighter cord,,
1, programming cable,
1, Unopened Print Manuel,
1 Duck antenna,
And 1, Sholder strap for a carrying case.
***Sorry, no original box, packing, 2nd duck, or 2nd strap!
HTS transmit and receive, FM Radio works;
All batteries hold charge,
Programming cable and Eliminator are in original packs,
Everything seems to be in _quite _good _shape!
Except for an intermittency in one of the chargers,/not sure whether in the
cradel or in the cord, but I'll try to get it solved before shipping.
$100 Shipped and insured For The Package,
In Cont USA,
Overseas Shipping If You Take Care Of It!!!
Paypal Or USPS Money Order Please!
These items are being sold for the blind ham widdow of a blind ham who's
divesting some gear, and
except for actual shipping, Insurance, and Paypal fees, all proceeds go to
Her!
***Please email off list!
Email and Paypal, Same Address,

d d y e r 1 at gmail.com
Glad to talk by phone if you'd like!
___Please call ___Only between 9AM, and 11PM Eastern!!!

Below are two numbers, 1, for AT&T Users, as I have very few minutes,
The Second is a house phone!
*Or, I Can Skype if you like!
AT&T Users Only,706-599-5413,
HousePhone, Sometimes Not Answered,