From:
Will Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:59:45 -0500
Hi all,

Actually C Crane sells lots of very worthwhile radios and associated
antennas and such.  Grove sells lots of the semi-professional and
professional gear, at considerably greater expense of course.  And try
looking for the GE Superradio at local retailers like K-Mart, Sears,
Target, etc.  They are often available for at least $20 or more less than
that Grove price.

Will, K4SAY
 On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Walt Smith wrote:

> As I mentioned early on in this discussion, the GE Super Radio can be
> purchased for around $60 plus shipping from Grove Enterprises.  Grove also
> stocks an excellent variety of tuned antennas that are vastly better than
etc.