From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:31:05 -0500
I just got back from a week away from the computer to learn of Rick's
passing.  I lost a very dear friend the Thursday before Christmas and now,
learning of Rick's passing saddens me very much.  Rick was one of the good
guys and there's nothing more you can say than that.  While I never worked
him on the air, we exchanged many personal email messages and his
intelligence and wit will be missed.

--
 Walt Smith - Raleigh, NC