From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 15:15:26 -0400
They have a poor tech support system for the existing costumers. I'm not
positive but I'm sure I heard some good reviews about the 847. At least I
think you can get talk software for it. You certainly can't check with
anyone at the company about such things since for the most part, they're
third world representatives who would just assume snag your personal info so
as they can use it to their advantage which of course would be at your
expense in some way. Identity theft is a lucrative business, so I wouldn't
be trusting those overseas people who is supposed to be for the general
cliental.