From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:43:38 -0600
Ron, a couple of things.  First of all, and this is probably obvious to most
folks, but JJRadio supports a refreshable braille display as opposed to a
braille printer, which I think of as a device that prints braille on paper.

Secondly, I've tried to come up with a way to do an audio pan adapter, and
then realized it's best done by the scan feature already present in JJRadio.
I think a pan adapter is truly a visual thing, and the best way to do that
is with a braille display.  So, without a braille display, the pan adapter
is useless in JJRadio, and will remain so as far as I can imagine.  However,
the scanning feature will work nicely, because it allows you to pause the
scan, look around, and then either resume  the scan or end it.  You can also
save and recall scans, allowing you to define, and quickly recall, scans for
the areas you wish to scan.

hth
--
Jim, KE5AL