From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:51:03 -0500
Hi Tom,

I don't usually record on my new stream as the recorder lacks features
that I need from a good recorder.  But when I saw your message, I check
my new stream.  The voice recording is at the same level as other voices
on the stream and internet radio stations.

I did some more checking and found that if your in the notes folder, You
can go in to the menu and one of the items is mike volume.  Mine is set
to fixed, but manual and automatic are also choices.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]