From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:53:00 -0500
I had a tempo FMH at one point. I think it was 6 channels, crystal
controlled. I had got out of 2 meters totally and decided to buy that to
take to college with me, it worked great. As little as I use 2 meters even
now, if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't have a PL board and almost all
the repeaters around here, and all the ones I use, had PL tones, I'd
probably still have it. Last I knew it was still in use by the guy I sold it
to from time to time though I haven't heard him on anywhere in a while so it
may not. He really liked that radio though when he got it about 10 years
ago.