From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 23:06:38 -0400
How far is the EOC from your office? I actually know of a local town with at
the police station, a backup antenna for their UHF dispatch. What is that
UHF antenna? Well, it sure looks like a diamond X50, and, it so happens to
look like one on an analyzer. He was able to put a duplexer inline so it was
still the backup for the dispatch radio, and run a cable to his EOC so it's
also now used for 2 meters in there. Highly unlikely I know, but again
something worth looking in to just in case.