From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:41:24 -0700
Now ain't that the way! You work hard all your life then try to
enjoy the "golden" years and end up getting sick.  What a real
drag.  Hey Spend away Alan, you can't take it with you as you
know.  It would be fun to work you on some HF band even though I
have 100 watts and a dipole.  Can work 75 through 6 meters, 2,
and 70 Cm.  73, Jim WA6EKS