From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:34:37 -0700
Richard,

I was just thinking the other day about passing the general when I was 14.
I passed by the skin of my teeth but it was a wonderful feeling and I was,
to say the least, thrilled.  I'd been blind for 2 years and had gotten
interested in ham radio before losing my sight so it seemed especially
fitting to have passed the general.  You should be proud and
congratulations.  Ain't we having fun now!

Phil.
K0NX