From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 21:38:39 -0500
Ed,

Tnx for posting this.  I wish him luck.  Over recent years, the
problems  the old company was having scared me away from  buying a rotor
  control for my old Ham IV.

About a year and a half ago, Rob K6DQ (he of Hampod fame), suggested the
Easy Rotor Control from Germany.  I know Jim KY2D had gotten one for his
Ham IV.

I had picked up a Yaesu  G-800 for the hex last year, and last month
finally got around to getting the ERC.   Fully assembeled and plug and
play for the  G-800.   Very pleased with it.

Anyway I wish the new owner of Idiom  Press all the best  and maybe will
see some new products on the market from them.

73, Steve KW3A