From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:13:22 -0400
What issues I've seen posted appear to be intermittent and perhaps
even inconsistent, i.e. some people report them and some don't. Things
like the NLS keys not being recognized unless they're on the internal
disk. Also lots of locking up in various situations; I haven't
experienced this myself. One issue that can be verified across the
board is some distortion while recording from the internal mic. This
should be easily fixed with a firmware revision.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY