From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:29:44 -0600
Awesome Phil.

I have not done the math but 011868 was my date of license.  We did not
have equipment at the Kansas School for the blind yet so had to wait
until May for that one.  We had an 18AVQ on top of the Ad building
elevator house with who knows how much over 100 feet of coax fed by a DX
40 with an SX111 receiver.  Prior to that a BC348 receiver for listening
and code practice into a t fed wire antenna.  All the equipment was in
the teacher's lounge so  access was limited to after school, no lunch
contacts allowed).

Thank you!
Brett Winchester   KD7JN
ICBVI -- Reading Services