From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:21:00 -0500
I've been to Dayton 3 times, and echo what everyone else has said about it
being an absolutely terrific experience that every ham should have.

I hope to go again soon, but probably not for a little while, since the XYL
and I are likely going to be making at least one or two rather expensive
family visitation trips back to the east coast this summer, due to elderly
parents who are having significant difficulties.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ