From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:10:35 -0400
I run my station with an astron switching power supply and have a samlex in
my go kit and have no noise on either one. In fact my 900 MHz base setup has
a switching supply too but I don't remember which company made the power
supply, it's an EF Johnson consul with a Motorola radio in it but probably
an astron one, and with all of them around the house or where ever I am, I
don't have a problem with any of them causing noise anywhere. I have seen
that problem with others but they were older and mostly MFJ's.