From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 07:29:06 -0600
This is pretty impressive.

I don't even want to know how many db down from average his signal is
automatically because of his 8 foot long antenna.

Remember, folks, a full size dipole for 160 is more or less 260 feet
long.

Reading stuff like this makes me more determined than ever to get
something on the air down there. Obviously, I didn't make it in time
for the contest this weekend. But just you wait till next year!