From:
Anne West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:27:24 -0400
Most of you know that I own and operate a small business called All-Braille.
  I will be attending the ACTB NY State convention at the Quality INN, Three
Water Vlite Avenue in Albany as an exhibitor on Oct. 19th.  I invite you to
stop by our booth, browse our braille or print catalog, look at our products
and place a custom order.  John Dobbins, a pharmacist who developed the
Talking Rx talking prescription container will be there with my husband John
and me.  We all look forward to the day and hope to meet you there.

Anne West, K1STM