From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 07:19:29 -0400
I upgraded windows 7 on one computer to windows 10 and now time for the
learning curve. The other computers that should be able to get it can't
until I fix something, they couldn't get windows 7 SP1 either so I have to
restore them both. The netbook, I don't care it's running way slow anyway
and is about 5 years old, it's time to factory restore that one. The laptop
I usually use,I hate to put that to factory for an upgrade I don't even
think I like yet. I may keep the netbook and laptop with windows 7 SP1 for a
while.